Karnataka Amateur Cycling Association (KACA) is a pioneer in the promotion of cycling sports in Karnataka. It is affiliated to Cycling Federation of India (CFI), Karnataka Olympic Association (KOA) and the Sports Authority of Karnataka (SAK).
The Purpose of KACA are
• To direct, develop regulate, control the cycling sports under all forms in the state.
• To promote cycling in all the districts of state and at all levels.
• To organize State Championships for all age groups which are specified by CFI, and other races.
• To promote sportsmanship and fair play.
• To represent the sport of cycling State & National Cycling events and defend its interest before the National Federations
KACA Organizes the Following State Championships Every Year
• State Road Cycling Championship
• State Track Cycling Championship
• State Mountain Bike Cycling Championship
Apart from that, Karnataka Amateur Cycling Association (KACA) also conduct State Coaching Camps for the various Nationals who are selected on the basis of their performance in the State Championship.